How well do you understand respiration?
Are you aware of the theory behind respiration? Know them by answering this quiz on respiration.
There are different forms of asthma and extrinsic asthma is one of it. Extrinsic asthma is caused by exposure to particular kinds of allergens like pollen and dust particles and which later develop to severe type of asthma.
Chronic Cough: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Chronic cough is a persistent cough. It is not an illness; rather it is a symptom of other underlying diseases, mostly lung diseases. Therefore, if [...]
Pneumonia – Diet Therapy
Overview Pneumonia is most often caused by infection of the lungs resulting in burning sensation. It can also be caused due to inhalation of [...]
- What is Infant Respiratory Distress Syndrome?
- Breathing Exercise to Stop Snoring
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Cure For Bad Morning Breath
- Breathing Exercise For Treating Sinus
- Benign and Malignant Tumors
- What is Pulmonary Vascular Disease?
- What is Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia (PCD)?
- What is Bronchioloalveolar Carcinoma (BAC)?
- What is Kussmaul Breathing?
- What are the Causes for Pulmonary Aspiration?
- What are the Symptoms of Aspiration Pneumonia?
- 5 Essential Oils for Respiratory Problems
- What are the Symptoms of Lack of Oxygen in Blood?
- 5 Things to Remember about Breathing while Running
- What is the Relation Between COPD and Smoking?
- 4 Stages of COPD
- 5 COPD Breathing Exercises to Relieve Breathing Difficulty
- How to Prevent Asthma?
- Seasonal Asthma – Symptoms and Precautions