Test your Knowledge on SOB!!!
SOB or shortness of breath is a sign of respiratory disorder. Take this quiz to test your knowledge on shortness of breath.
How well do you understand respiration?
Are you aware of the theory behind respiration? Know them by answering this quiz on respiration.
What is Thoracentesis
Thoracentesis is a procedure for removing fluid from the space between the lining of the outer walls of lungs, that is pleura and the chest wall. This is also known as pleural tap and pleural fluid aspiration.
What are the Treatments for COPD?
Decreasing the risk factors of exacerbating the symptoms is also important in treating the disease. As it is not curable, you should keep monitoring the condition and take precautions to stop any further damage to the lungs.
Chronic Cough: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Chronic cough is a persistent cough. It is not an illness; rather it is a symptom of other underlying diseases, mostly lung diseases. Therefore, if [...]
- Pneumonia – Diet Therapy
- Get Rid of Garlic and Onion Breath
- What is Infant Respiratory Distress Syndrome?
- What are the Causes of Bronchitis?
- Breathing Exercise to Stop Snoring
- What are the Symptoms and Causes of Acute Rhinitis?
- The Art of Yoga Breathing
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Breathing And Yoga: Importance Of Breathing In Yoga
- Cure For Bad Morning Breath
- Preventing The Spread Of Tuberculosis Infection
- Managing Asthma While Cooking
- Natural Remedy For Bronchitis
- Exercising With Asthma
- Managing Asthma While Traveling
- Nasal Allergy Remedy
- Diet For Tuberculosis – Fight the Disease by Eating Right
- Lose Weight by Practicing Breathing Exercises
- Does Change In Weather Affect Asthma?
- Snoring While Sleeping